Monday 15 November 2010

Gosh, how rubbish am I?

Hello! sorry to anyone who actively follows this blog. The last fortnight has been insane!

I have created an entire new collection, learned multiple new skills and revived some old ones!

The main reason I have not posted is because I am having issues with photography. Both digital cameras are out of action due to missing usb cables or duff batteries. However once they are up and running again I have so much cool stuff to show you!

Perhaps the main artistic achievement for me of the last two weeks is my foray into shadow boxes and back into sculptural items. I showed a long term (respected and publicly known) artistic friend of mine and he got very excited. So more of those will be along shortly.

My main struggle has been getting to grips with time and project management. My arty farty brain is slowly being conditioned into a craftsman brain where art and discipline collide. Another of my friends who is a designer is helping with that.

Anyway this is an interim blogpost and my pyrography iron is getting hot.

Promise to be back soon with pictures and more detailed news

H

No comments:

Post a Comment