Sunday 8 May 2011

New Tool :)

I had a lovely day in Bristol yesterday with my friend Tamara and her son the brilliant baby Brian. We didn't really do a lot, just popped to 'Born' which is a fabulous baby shop. Then Yo Sushi, nom nom. Tried some things that were new because normally I just munch on nigiri and handrolls and possibly some maki. I at octopus balls, king prawn tempura, chicken T-somthing and other stuff as well.

Then we rolled over to Hobbycraft where they were having a 20% off sale and I picked myself up a new tool :)

I have been looking for a good ball stylus tool for ages and this one has four diameters of ball in it :)

I will be using it for detailing pieces, creating texture plates, cleaning my ears, fighting off alien invaders...












The tips are magnetic and interchangable so I can be all dynamic and stuff. Plus they store inside the handle so I 'might' not lose them :)
















Just having a quick poke about in some super sculpey, I think we are going to have a long and happy relationship together this tool and I.


Catch you soon folks, I have mountains of bloggage for you but still waiting on time clearance before I can show you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment