Monday 27 June 2011

Dragon's Teeth

Morning all, tis Monday again.

I have been working extreme hours over the course of this month, partly because I do not wish to be at home and partly because I would like lots of loot.

There are credit cards and bills to pay, the usual boring things. However, I also wish to finally invest in some glass working equipment and possibly make my escape from mundanity. My contract expires at the end of August and so I would like to rejuvenate my business. I do not know if I am skilled enough to push it through in this financial environment but I will try my best.

The house sharing thing appears to be going ok, although I find myself yearning for a property of my own. I have been on the look out for somewhere to live but in all honesty it seems like everywhere is pokey and expensive. Plus mention that you have a feline companion and the letting agents look like you have grown a few extra heads!

I am guessing you would like to know why this post is titled 'Dragon's Teeth'? well, my lovely blurkers and readers, this is why...



It doesn't look like much at first, but look closely and you can see where this tooth used to belong. Made from solid bronze and awaiting stringing into a finished piece.


Many warriors found their lives ended at the jaws that held this little tooth. Yet it was gentle enough to lift the tiniest dragonling to safety.

Did I mention I am very fond of Dragons?

Flights of fancy allow me to keep going, frankly. Theres a lot of 'stuff' tumbling around backstage here at Purky Towers currently and the fantasical offers that sweet escape.

I finished off my friendship cake, by the way. It was very tasty and I passed it on to several people. Sorry there are no photographs but I do not have easy access to a camera at the moment.

Much love to Blurkers and Readers, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment