Wednesday 8 December 2010

Wincanton Farmers Markets

Hola!

I am back sort of, trying to get some more discipline in my professional life. I traded at the farmer's market in my home town and it was quite interesting.

For the first time the organisers intergrated crafty folk into the mix and the atmosphere was very pleasant.


I have actually got photos and details of all the crafty folk involved and voila!

 Tamsin G - lovely lady makes crocheted items and much more. Currently has a shop in Wincanton High Street.



Joy and Emma, a dynamic duo who work wonders with pork :D



Veronica is a talented glass artist whom I think is based in Frome. 


Rowan Meade is an artisan choclatier from Street. www.rowanchocolatier.co.uk

Mary Straker is another crafty lady, catch her at www.marystraker.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment