Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year

Well here it is 2011.

I apologise for not talking much but its been a hard few weeks. I got super poorly and the Christmas rush never arrived so I got rather deflated and a tiny bit depressed. However, this year I am going to blog much more frequently, post pictures much more often and take artistic leaps of faith.

I am currently deliberating over which online craft retail site to use. Folksy, Etsy, Notonthehighstreet, Artfire and all the others. Currently its a pretty even split across the first three. Do we reckon I could maintain market presence on all three?

I dunno. Currently I am gearing up for at least 6 months to a year of temping, sorting out CV's, finding my shirts, ties and with any luck some trousers that actually fit. Even going to polish my smart boots, which always reminds me of the story of working boots, but I digress.

Happy New Year for everyone out there, although on a zen note I genuinely believe that the attitude of a New Year starts every day is a very helpful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment