Saturday 26 February 2011

I hang my head in shame!

Faithful blurkers and followers I apologise for not posting for eleven days, that seems like an eternity.

I this time I have thrown a very successful teaparty which will have  a blog post all to itself once I have edited the photographs.

Found a job, phew! Which means I can now pay the bills, impose a structure on my life and will ironically free me to produce more artwork. Its not exactly glamourous but the pay is pretty good.

My DH is away in Cardiff at the moment investigating his/our future.

The cat is being a nag as is his perogative, the gerbils are being antisocial and my land snail is continuing to gain mass.

Its been a huge emotional rollercoaster lately but things are starting to stabilise a bit and I will get some art done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment