Wednesday 27 April 2011

Wednesday Stuff

I will let you into a secret, I actually made this on Friday morning but didn't want too many posts in one weekend.

It uses one of my faux rock mixes and I have dubbed it a 'Monolith' pendant because of the shape and general aesthetic.


I accidentally bought a vintage fimo book on ebay the other week for an amazing £2.00 including postage and it has lots of ideas inside. It comes from a time before mokume gane! and the embedded items were really inspiring, hence the chains wrapped/embedded in this pendant. I added the patina to the chain myself with liver of sulphur.


The pendant has an embedded headpin in its core that once turned into a wrapped look for hanging. I am quite pleased with this experiment and think its looks very appropriate on a ribbon choker :)

To keep you guessing for next time, what do you think this will become?........




much love, Purky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment