Sunday 6 November 2011

Returning to my Blog

Its been somthing of a rough year so far.

Purky failed as a business, my relationship ended and my Mother has died.

After my last post, about something so important, I honestly did not know how to follow it.

These things however do not excuse me from active blogging and I apologise profusely to folks who have been waiting for an update.

I have been creative over the last month and taken literally hundreds of photos documenting my life and my work. There are several tutorials which I will get written up and released over this month.

A snap shot of pictures from the last month, just to give you some flavour.

Cute tame starling












My new adventures into indian cuisine












An important Purky project for the family in progress (full tutorial to follow eventually)













My beautiful sister on her wedding day














A gorgeous (late blooming) passion flower













My updated shrine, its a collation of things that are meaningful to me, though the skull candles are just for the ambiance of the thing....









New Purky display equipment and Phil supervising work in the new studio














New tile pendants, cufflinks and stud earrings about to be cured.











The night I met Lady Gaga...
















New Revolution Pendants and new stud earrings.












I hope that gives you a flavour of what has been occuring in my life this month. I haven't included pictures from my Mother's funeral and other things like that.

I promise to return to regular blogging and my love and best wishes to all of you

Harry xx




2 comments:

  1. That starling is so cute! No need to apologise for not blogging, no one can blame you! You looked great dressed as an angel! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos Harry. The new lines are coming along really well.

    ReplyDelete