Wednesday 30 November 2011

Tired but Happy Purkiness

Ahoy there, how be you all? Lots to talk about, so going to be a tad brisk! hehehe

I have been working manically hard getting ready for shows and such. On the 20th of November Purky attended the Chocolate Festival in Frome.

Remember I had been working hard on new stock, revamping packaging and investing in new display equipment?

Well, do you think it was worth it?














Ego a Go Go that I am, I was super proud of how the stands looked. Been working into the early hours of the morning getting ready for this :)











I work full time as well, so been spending the hard earned pennies on the new display gear.

I know it probably sounds silly but it looks so .....legitimate? Like I really am a jewellery designer and polymer clay artist rather than a pretender.



Isn't it odd the way we seek to validate ourselves?




Anyways, sadly the festival wasn't my best trading show but it was delicious being there again. I really loved it last time and this year was also fabulous.

I did some brilliant networking and met lovely people.

I felt proud of my work for the first time in a very long time.

I got to spend the day with my amazing friend Vix, or Mrs Super VixieAsbo of www.supervixieasbo.blogspot.com (She was totally awesome)......(We ate really tasty alcoholic truffles together)......(and cream cakes).....(hehehehehe)

All in all? a Victory. I went to bed very satisfied with the day's events.

I was rushed of my feet so sadly didnt get chance to take many other photos which was a shame but check out Muriel Lavender's blog http://muriel-lavender.blogspot.com/2011/11/if-chocolate-be-food-of-love.html?spref=fb and FromeTV made a film of the event http://www.frome.tv/2011/11/dip-into-fromes-chocolate-festival/

If I promise to blog more frequently would folks let me off? I have to write up about the Storytelling performance I did, Hogswatch trading and other exciting things.

For now though, off to bed. My faithfull feline snuggled up beside me.

Massive hugs you lot

H

xx

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun day, I slept well that night! Hmmm all the yummy food! Your stall looked amazing, really profesional.

    XxxX

    ReplyDelete