Sunday 12 February 2012

The Cat Cafe

So I had a lovely morning with the delightful www.Supervixieasbo.blogspot.com experimenting with product photography.

We popped out in the evening to see Rebecca Chambers and the Dave Walton Trio perform at the Cat Cafe in town.

I have been meaning to blog about the Cat for ages  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Cat-Caf%C3%A9/237172543018770 it is a great place.

There is going to be a Purky Products one day show in here, more details to follow.

I had a great time and despite my incredibly tight budget managed to get in a few drinkies :)


Plus I think I scrubbed up pretty well for the occassion?


Spending today sorting out listings on folksy www.folksy.com/shops/purkyproducts and doing housey things

Much love to you all

Purky x

No comments:

Post a Comment