Tuesday 31 July 2012

Getting Ready for the Cardiff Steampunk Market :)

Very soon, I shall be trading at the Cardiff Steampunk Market


I am rather excited about this so I did a quick stock check and I am a tad low on my Gearpunk range.

This range is inspired by Steampunk but moves more across to revering the gears, I am officially obcessed with gears....

Anyways, I have run out of material now (waiting for a polymer delivery tomoz) so at 1am have decided to call it a night.

Heres whats been made so far!

I shall pop them in to cure and pop myself into bed!

Mwah everyone! xx

1 comment:

  1. Agh dude, they're gorgeous. But I have to say . . . . . Only 1 butterfly? I supra love those!

    I hope you slept will.

    Hugs

    V xxxx

    P.S - I have some 'just lavander' bath salts, cherry lip balm and a 'summers day' bath bomb waiting here just for you!

    ReplyDelete