Monday 2 July 2012

The Mushroom Village

So, I was walking in the woods at Alfred's Tower, doing some mental defragging and I stumbled upon this delightful cluster of fungi.



 I have dubbed it the 'Mushroom Village' and to me it looks like little huts built out of the side of the tree and I am sure it will be featuring in a short story sometime soon.




 It is just so perfect and beautiful.



Can you imagine little people living in there? 

I fully admit that I may just be odd...but I had to share this :)


Have you seen anything inspiring like this lately?


H

x


2 comments:

  1. Minpins would most definitely live there! Now I have been reminded about the Minpins... *wanders off to find a copy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a Minpin? I must go and find out! Thankyou for sharing them with me :)

    ReplyDelete